If your business doesn’t need an outsourced marketing service, but does need occasional marketing help and guidance, our marketing support service could be the answer.
Whether you do marketing all the time, or just from time-to-time, having our experience and guidance on hand ensures you make the right marketing decisions when it matters.
Our support can be available when you need it, including when…
- A specific marketing project needs to be planned or steered in the right direction.
- You need a resource you can call upon when faced with new marketing challenges or opportunities.
- You would like help developing your in-house marketing skills.
- You would benefit from independent advice when making marketing decisions.
- Members of your team would benefit from coaching, mentoring or guidance.
Ongoing marketing support & direction
Most of us are faced with new marketing challenges and opportunities each month. But which ones are worth pursuing and which are a potential budget black-hole?
Our marketing support service gives you immediate access to years of marketing experience – experience that can quickly tell you which activities work and crucially, how you should go about delivering them. We can give you as much guidance as you need to ensure you make the right decisions and your activities are executed in the right way. If you then need help managing or delivering any of the activities, we’ll do this too.
Our marketing coaching service is ideal if your management team or your in-house marketing team would like to develop their marketing skill-set, but don’t want to pay for costly off-site training.
Our coaching is often ‘low-touch’ and therefore low cost. We work with you over time, filling in the gaps in your marketing knowledge as we go. This way you aren’t overloaded with information that you forget, and you learn the marketing methods that are relevant to your business.