A significant part of the work we do for all our clients is focused on business growth. In many cases, the activity we execute is intended to generate customer enquiries for our clients rather than ‘leads’. Typically, inbound enquiries are of a much greater quality and are much more likely to be converted into new business.
Consistent return on investment record
In every case where we manage an ongoing enquiry-generation marketing campaign for a client, the subsequent revenues generated for the client far outweigh our costs. This means our clients can easily show an ROI on the work we deliver. We’re proud of this track record and we certainly intend to maintain it.
Some examples of the tools we use to help our clients grow:
- Online marketing (SEO, email, pay-per-click, online advertising). More…
- Websites, micro-sites and squeeze pages.
- Direct marketing and email marketing.
- Viral marketing.
- Events, exhibitions and conferences.
- Telemarketing and data-led marketing.
- Promotional videos.
- Targeted brochures and virtual brochures.